Sunday, February 24, 2019

Meet Electric Gypsies




Drum roll, please... Introducing the band we are going to be presenting to Cambridge and the rest of the world... Electric Gypsies! I am so excited to be working with this extremely talented group of four. They are a cover band which mainly focuses on the rock genre of music. Right now they are an instrumental band meaning they have no lead vocalist. The members include Joaquin and Alexis, playing guitars, Caio, covering the bass, and Igor, playing the drums. We met them during the school talent show because P.R.I.D.E, a club Sabrina and I are both officers of, host and presents the annual talent show. We were extremely lucky to have met these cool, talented group. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!