Sunday, April 8, 2018

What monster did I create?

Hey guys!
On my last post I told I had changed up my two spread a little, wait actually no, COMPLETELY. I kind of left you guys out of the loop a little with what exactly I had done to my magazine. Well, I have decided to talk about Generation Z and how they are viewed verses how they really are. Let's see who wins this battle. I have gathered my information from a variety of online sources because I want my article to be factual and not just some made up "mumbo jumbo". Here are two of the articles I mostly used to piece my article together. 


Obviously, since I'm also part of Generation Z the article is a little biased, but I feel like that is fine. I know an interview could've been a lot easier to produce, but I noticed so many people were choosing to do that and I thought maybe I should be different and choose a different path. Almost done everything. Time to start with my CCR.

Stay Tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!