Thursday, April 5, 2018

Cover is DONE

Hey Guys! So today we met in groups and let's just say they were really impressed by what I had produced so far. I showed them my cover and my table of contents ( which I am really close to completing) and lets just say they it went extremely well.
They did; however, have a few critiques for me which I took into consideration. First, they had said that the bottom part of my cover was a little hard to read and they tried to help me fix it. My friend, Roberto, helped me change the colors up a bit on Photoshop, which I should really learn how to use, to see if maybe we could fix the problem. Here's the before and after.
after


After I took a poll in my class, many people still preferred the yellow and believed that the red didn't really change anything. So, I made this and I think it looks a lot better. I thought what if I add the brush stroke underneath "Generation Z" similar to the font of the masthead. This is what came out.



I think it looks a lot better and matches the style. I am also almost finished with my table of contents and got started on my two page spread.

Stay Tuned.
Mari


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!