Sunday, April 1, 2018

Work, Work, Work

I have started working on the layout and the color scheme for the table of contents of Made In magazine. So far this is what I have.



Now here's the problem, I don't know whether or not I want to make this two pages. I feel like with an editorial magazine it could be possible to make it one and divide the magazine into sections rather than pages. I am going to discuss this with my peers and see what they think. I love this layout although, it still needs a lot of work.
In the white area I will right the numbers of where the sections or pages (I'm not sure yet) will be found or I will include a quirky quote because I feel it will go well with the magazine. If I do this I want it to look like it was handwritten on the magazine because in this edition I am focusing on the different people and their own personal styles.
Anyway, that's all I have for now. See ya later!

Stay tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!