Friday, March 30, 2018

OoOoOoo We're getting somewhere!


Hey there! I have finally made something that I'm super proud of and looks pretty amazing. Of course, nothing is really finished yet, but I'm think it's a good start. 




This is what I envision for a cover. The only thing I want to fix is the lettering on the bottom because it is very hard to see. I love how the yellow in the glasses matched the yellow in the letters. Right now, I'm working on my table of contents and it's coming out pretty nice. 
I want to get back to class, so I can discuss my ideas with other people and get some feedback on what I can change to make my magazine better. I still need to start on my two page spread, but I think I'm on track and will get it done. Anyway, glad I made some progress. 

Stay Tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!