Monday, March 26, 2018

Bless the State Roads

Guess what! I finally had my photoshoot and ahhh the pictures came out nice. Sadly, I wasn't able to go to Wynwood like I had originally planned, but I made it work. I went to this park near Davie that is an ideal spot for photographers according to Yelp and also went to Sawgrass Mall and captured some pictures there. My friends were also amazing because they really went all out for me even if photoshoots aren't their strong suit.
I obviously need to edit the images, but here are some of my favorite shots from the photoshoot.



They are definitely the vibe I'm going for and they came out pretty nice. I'm excited to edit them now, so the tones and colors are similar and that way they look more cohesive in the magazine. I also made sure to incorporate color in either the clothes or background in order to be able to match my text with the colors in the images. Alright, that's it for today. I am extremely exhausted from driving everywhere (through state road 84 since I'm not allowed on the highway).

Stay Tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!