Sunday, March 25, 2018

A little more playing around

Hey there guys! So I continued playing a little more with Canva and started trying to figure out a layout for my magazine. Like I said I wanted to play with color (specifically red because I think its bold and draws attention) and the magazine is also editorial so I wanted to make the layouts unique. 

I came up with this as a layout for the table of contents. Obviously the picture doesn't belong to me, but I wanted to see what an image would look like in this type of layout, so bare with me. 


Each bar will have a different page number and the name of the article. Of course, this isn't my only idea, but this is something I wanted to try out and see how people perceive it.

I am also debating whether or not to use Roman numerals instead of page numbers and rather divide the magazine into sections rather than state where every article is. I feel like this would be possible because Made In is more editorial allowing it to be a little more free with how the pages are laid out in the magazine. I will continue to play more and flow my ideas through the blog. 

Also, hopefully I can get some pictures tomorrow because I want them all by this week. Now if you will excuse me, I need to get back to it so, see ya!

Stay Tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!