Saturday, March 24, 2018

Collaboration time

Hey guys! Today I helped my friend Sabrina with her photoshoot and in return she is going to help me with mine. I came over to her house and we created donuts, tacos, and guac (yum). It was oh sooo good. I helped photograph different food creations and let me tell you it's really hard.




We spent about a good three hours cooking and photographing food. Now I'm in a food coma and extremely tired but, you know what, you have to do what you have to do for AICE Media.

Yesterday, I went shopping for some cool clothing items to use during the shoot. So far I have only been able to get girl models which kinda sucks but, I think I can work with it.
I also started playing around with Canva and made a layout for the cover of my magazine.
I want to be a able to incorporate a color in the text but I'm not sure if I am going to do red. It all depends on how my pictures come out.
I'm also not sure how I feel about the bold text, so I am going to search for different fonts to see what I prefer. I just need my pictures like yesterday. This is so frustrating. Aghh!! Anyway heres a sneak peek ;)



 

Stay Tuned.
Mari


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!