Friday, March 23, 2018

Content

I figured out a day to go and shoot. Hopefully, my dad could take me and a couple of friends to Wynwood on Monday (at least that's what he said). I'm planning on bringing my mom's Canon in order to take better quality pictures.
Also, I have come up with some questions for the interview I am going to conduct on my model. I feel like an interview would be great for this issue because it will showcase how fashion is influencing the generation and vice versa. Overall, this issue of Made In magazine will demonstrate the fashion world is changing and how it changes people with it.

Here are some of the questions

1.What does the word "fashion" mean to you?
2.Does fashion allow people to express their individuality or does it force people to conform?
3. What do you believe in is fashion this year?
4. Do you dress based on what's in style or what you like?
5. Does media a role in creating stereotypes in the fashion world?
6. How has fashion caused a change in your life?
7. Do you think this generation has influenced many fashion trends?
8. How would you express what you are wearing at the moment?
9. Do you believe the fashion industry is a good influence to society?

Alright, so that's the gist of it. Hopefully, Monday goes as planned and the pictures turn out great. I'm praying my secret mad photography skills come to the rescue. Tomorrow I will continue playing around with the layout which has actually become extremely difficult tasks. Ahhh!!!

Stay Tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!