Sunday, March 18, 2018

It's getting there


Hey guys, so I have finally come up with a plan. In this issue of the magazine, I am going to talk about the influencers of fashion in the U.S.A. The people who influence fashion trends are everyday people who decide to take a stand and be bold with what they wear. I have decided to do this by making the two page spread an interview. The spread is going to interview a person with a rare, keen fashion sense. I plan to either use one of my friends, but  I think it would be amazing if I could find someone unknown with an awesome fashion sense. Hopefully, someone with really rad allows me to snap some pictures of them.
I have researched some areas where I would like to take pictures and possibly find my muse. All these areas are populated with people and are very decorated so the backgrounds of my pictures would look awesome. I especially love the lights of Ocean Drive at night because they would add a new element to my picture.
1. Wynwood Walls

Image result for wynwood walls
2. Ocean Drive
Image result for ocean drive

3. The Bodega

Image result for the bodega miami bathroom

I like how eccentric these locations look. The bright colors will help my reader focus on my pictures which what my magazine is mainly composed off. Also, I would like to play with similar colors in the text to pull focus to specific parts of the article.

I have come up with a layout for my two-page spread. Like I said it is going to be an interview because this issue focuses on people who are influenced and cause fashion trends. I plan to use the quote to break up the text, so the reader retains focus and doesn't get bored of too much text.



This week I plan to take images for my magazine (hopefully I find a ride and possible models) and use canva to start creating a layout for my table of contents in specific because I'm not sure what I want to do yet. Let's get it together!!

Stay tuned.
Mari

Citations
The Most Instagrammable Spots in Miami. (2017, May 30). Retrieved March 19, 2018, from http://theeverygirl.com/instagrammable-spots-miami/





No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!