Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Inspiration

For our music video, we have various different areas we feel would work. We wanted to create a chill environment where the band could hang out as well as provide a separate location where the band could perform. We thought of a couple of ideas that might work for having a photoshoot as well as record a music video.

We took inspiration from various places one of them being a previous project I had worked on in AICE Media Studies AS level. The project was to create a music video for a song chosen by our teacher. My group and I created a music video for the song "Badfish" by Sublime.

Here it is below.



For the music video, we made it really simple and focused it more on the artists and their friends. We want to do the same with our music video for the band, having them interact with each other and show off their personalities. I loved how we used car lights and fireworks to create a cool lighting scheme. Sabrina and I are thinking of maybe shooting the music video in Markham Park like I did with this music video, but we aren't sure yet. Anyway, I'll back to you when we figure out some options for filming.

Stay Tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!