Thursday, March 15, 2018

Alright guys! Lets figure this out

It’s time I start figuring out when I’m doing everything so I don’t lose track of my progress and what I need to accomplish. I have created a calendar to make a layout of what I have to do.



I have also started playing around with different applications and I have decided that I'm going to use Canva to create my magazine. My teacher had recommended a couple applications like Pages, Joomag, and Canva. Canva is very user-friendly and very customizable. I am considering buying the premium version or at least applying for the 30-day free trial to have the full benefits of Canva, for example, being able to upload my own font which is a problem I came across because I already chose the specific font I wanted my magazine to have. 

I have also decided that I am going to try and base my first issue in another country if I can find the models necessary for the shoots. I have also considered Miami as great setting for photos of my magazines. I'm going to take spring break as an opportunity to go out and shoot.

Hopefully, everything starts coming together. (ASAP)

Stay tuned.
Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!