Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just bits and pieces

Today was a day of innovation and creativity. I started thinking about how I want to set up the layout of Made In magazine and what fonts I want to use. I have found some possible fonts to use and have found some possible layouts for my cover. I've been having a difficult time deciding how exactly I want my magazine to look. I have used my inspirations to help decide a model for my layouts.

These are some possible fonts for my masthead.

Bluefish Black


Bluefish Regular


Strong Bold  Bold One

Skytree  one

ATÔMICO Regular

Im going to continue looking for more but, these are the ones I've have found from 1001fonts.com that I think are pretty cool. As you can tell from my previous posts, my inspirations use simple bold fonts as their masthead in their magazines I assume so as to not draw attention from the cover picture. However, I like the cool hand brushed fonts because they seem unique which is something I want Made In magazine to achieve. I still want the attention to be on the cover picture but, I think I can figure out a way around it. I have asked around and people seem to lean towards the third and the last font. Hopefully, I'll make a decision very soon.

I also need to start deciding which application I am going to use to design my magazine and start playing around with it a little so I am familiar with the application before I start building my magazine. Time to start deciding my layout! Can't wait!

Stay tuned.
Mari


No comments:

Post a Comment

MY CCR!

Here is my CCR down below!